Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

New Residential Water Application (Property Owner)


  1. 1. Service & Owner Information
  2. 2. Rental Agreement
  3. 3. Agreement
  • Service & Owner Information

    1. Residential Application & Property Owner's Agreement for Water & Sewer Service

      Applications must be turned into City Hall via mail, email or in person. Fax and Email accepted only if picture ID is included.
      Phone: 805-688-5575
      Fax: 805-686-2049
      1644 Oak Street
      Solvang, CA 93463

    2. Type of Residence*