Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

New Tenant Water Application


  1. 1. Service & Tenant Information
  2. 2. Agreement
  • Service & Tenant Information

    1. Tenant Application for Water & Sewer Service

      Application must be turned into City Hall via mail, fax, email, or in person. Fax/Email will be accepted only with copy of photo ID.
      Phone: 805-688-5575
      Fax: 805-686-2049
      1644 Oak Street
      Solvang, CA 93463

    2. Billing Preference

      How do you prefer to be billed?