- City Hall
- Boards & Commissions
- Planning Commission
The Planning Commission meets at City Council Chambers (1644 Oak St.) on the first Monday of each month at 6:00 pm.
Agendas and Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
Appointee Date Appointed Term Expires
- Jack Williams, Chair Jan. 23, 2023 Dec. 31, 2024
- Joannie Jamieson, Vice Chair Jan. 23, 2023 Dec. 31, 2024
- Aaron Petersen Jan. 23, 2023 Dec. 31, 2024
- Scott Gold May 8, 2023 Dec. 31, 2024
- Kief Adler Jan. 23, 2023 Dec. 31, 2024
Statements of Economic Interests (Form 700) for Planning Commissioners can be found on the FPPC website: www.fppc.ca.gov.
There is hereby created and established a commission consisting of five (5) members to be knows as the city planning commission. The planning commission shall be and constitutes the planning agency for the city, as the same is defined in Government Code title 7, division 1, chapter 3, article 1. (Ord. 87-63, 1987)