Water and Sewer Applications for Service

Applications for water and sewer service can be mailed, faxed, or emailed to City Hall. Please note, applications that are faxed or emailed must include a copy of the photo ID.

Email Address: utilitybilling@cityofsolvang.com

If you are a Commercial Property Owner, please complete the Commercial Property Owner's Agreement Application

Property Owners/Landlords
If you are a Property Owner/Landlord and you would like to provide water service to your tenant, please complete the Property Owner's Agreement and Residential Water/Sewer Service Application Form.

To apply for water service, please fill out the Tenant Water/Sewer Service Application Form.